It can be hard to choose the mobile betting app that is best for your mobile phone. There are so many options available, and some of them even offer more than just sports betting. So what mobile betting apps are good? We’ll go over which ones you should try first, as well as how you can find out if they’re any good before downloading one!
One of the best ways to find out if a mobile betting app is good or not before you download it is by checking reviews from other users on Google Play; those reviews can give you an idea about what kind of features that mobile betting app has as well as its user-friendliness (or lack thereof).
What is the best sports betting app for Android?
If you own an Android smartphone, give Bet365 a go for mobile betting. This mobile betting app is available on iPhone as well, and it’s great if you want to bet on sports anywhere at any time. It has a very user-friendly interface that makes placing bets simple and easy!
There are other good mobile betting apps like:
- Paddy Power app (not available in the US).
- William Hill app (also not available in the US).
- Unibet mobile sports betting app (available only for those with UK IP addresses).
- 888sport sportsbook mobile app.
- Ladbrokes app for betting on your phone.
- Bovada and BetOnline mobile sportsbook for US-based users.
- Betfred mobile app for sports betting.
- 1xbet for smartphone. Read more abou the app.
- Jetbull mobile betting app.
- FanDuel app for mobile sports betting.
- Mansion Bet mobile sportsbook, and many more.
Just be sure you learn all of these mobile betting apps with their own unique features before signing up for an account. If you want a mobile sportsbook that offers great promotions as well as top-notch customer service then sign up at Unibet (no USA or Canada). You can bet on your favourite football games, boxing matches and hundreds of different live events every single day, including horse racing and greyhound races too!
What is the best sports betting app for iPhone?
There are so many mobile betting apps for iPhone it can be difficult to decide which one you want. Some mobile betting apps have a lot of great features, while others are just plain bad.
There is no one best mobile betting app out there that satisfies everyone’s needs. If you want to choose the best mobile betting app for iOS it depends on what kind of things you care about most when using an online sportsbook.
Some great 11 iPhone betting apps:
- DraftKings iOS betting app.
- FanDuel mobile app for betting on iPhone.
- William Hill mobile betting app.
- Unibet mobile betting app for iPhone.
- 888 Sports for iPhone.
- Betway for iOS mobile devices.
- Betfred mobile betting app for Apple users.
- Coral betting app for mobile phones.
- 10bet mobile sportsbook for iOS.
- Ladbrokes mobile app for betting.
- Paddy Power for iOS smartphones.
This list of mobile sportsbooks is not exhaustive but gives you a good idea of what to expect from these mobile bookmakers. All of these betting apps have their own unique features and may be better suited for certain types of players.
DraftKings has great promotions whereas FanDuel has some awesome tools like the player prop bet finder tool. If you prefer American football over soccer then William Hill might be a better choice since they offer more NFL markets than other online sportsbooks out there right now.
If all you want to do is bet on sports then the best iPhone app might be one that allows quick deposits – no need to enter billing information every time just use a credit card or bank account so it’s easy to get right into placing bets!
Award-winning apps for mobile sports betting
Here is a list of the best sports betting apps and trustworthy operators as voted on by users all over the world:
- Bet365 app. Winner of Best Mobile Operator at 2013, 2014 & 2015 EGR Betsafe Awards.
- Pinnacle Sports app. Awarded “Best Web or Mobile” in 2012 Eurobook Technology awards.
- Betfair mobile app. Nominated for “Most Innovative Gambling Product” at Global Gaming Awards 2017.
- William Hill mobile app. Winner of Best Mobile Innovation at 2013 EGR awards, 2015 & 2016 Nominee for “Best mobile operator” EGR Operator Awards.
- 888sport mobile betting app. Awarded “Best mobile betting product” in 2010 and 2011 by Playtech’s European Gaming Awards.
- Ladbrokes mobile app for sports betting. Winner of the 2014 UK Gambling Industry Operators Association (UKIGA) award for best mobile site or service.
- Betfred mobile sports betting app. Shortlisted as a finalist in the Betting on Sports category at this year’s Digital Entrepreneur Awards.
- Paddy Power mobile app. A recipient of several industry awards including winning iGaming.org’s “Best mobile betting app” Award in 2013.
Secrets of choosing a mobile app for betting
The most important feature of any online sportsbook, though, is reliable payouts. Make sure the mobile betting app offers good customer service, fast cashouts and plenty of payout options. You don’t want an app where withdrawing money takes weeks because they have limited withdrawal methods like checks or wire transfers rather than electronic options like PayPal or a credit card. These mobile sports betting apps have been vetted and approved by experts for their quality of service, ease of use on mobile devices, range of available wagers and other features.
When browsing for mobile betting apps, make sure they’re available in your country because otherwise, they won’t work! That means no Paddy Power Australia or Bet365 UK unless you happen to live there or have IP addresses linked up with those countries. If this applies to you, don’t worry – it can be easy to find mobile betting apps that are available in your country.
Another thing you need to look for when choosing a mobile betting app is what kind of bets it offers and the sports they cover; if there’s no cricket, greyhound racing or American football on offer then you might want to consider another mobile betting app!
Take your time to explore all of the options available before settling on one that suits you best! Then just pick an offer or promotion that matches up with your interests and start placing bets right away! The process is really simple:
- Just download a mobile betting bookie app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Sign in or register once it’s installed.
- Choose which game/match you want to bet on by browsing through different options offered under the “Live Games” menu bar at top of the screen.
- And there you go – now you can place real money bets whenever and wherever it fits for you!
Why do people use mobile phones for betting?
Mobile betting is becoming more popular every day because people want to be able to bet anytime anywhere without having to go through a computer. If you are looking for mobile betting options on Android or iPhone then look no further than one of these great mobile sportsbooks!
They all offer different odds but they’re well known in their respective markets so chances are good that you will find what you’re looking for there. Mobile gaming has never been easier with mobile betting apps like these available at your fingertips 24 hours a day at any time.